This page has information and links useful to the operation of NCPCA.

Annual Filings

Each year the Treasurer or an alternate, such as Secretary, must, in the the first few months, file a declaration with Maryland in order to maintain its corporate status and file its annual statement with IRS to maintain its non-profit status.

For the IRS filing, use the link This will allow one to file the shortest version of the form 990: the 990-N, also known as the postcard. All that is needed is the name and address of the current officers. You will also need an account to submit the form, but it is free and easy to create.